Monday 6 June 2011

Thank You





Thank you Amsterdam, for being what you are and making me feel how I feel when I am there. It is not possible to describe, but it is a flow of energy, inspiration, magic and ideas to continue on the path of life.
Thank you for your colors, tastes, blue sky, bikes, flowers, relaxed mood, caffes, apple tart, open markets, shops, book stores, parks and great foods from all over the world. I am sure I will return soon...

Gracias Amsterdam, por ser lo que eres y hacerme sentir lo que siento cuando estoy ahi. No se puede describir totalmente, es un flujo de energía, inspiración, magia e ideas para continuar con el camino de la vida. Gracias por tus colores, sabores, cielo azul, bicis, flores, atmosfera relajada, cafes, tarta de manzana, mercados, librerías, parques... Estoy segura de que regresaré pronto a verte.

No comments:

Post a Comment