Thursday 10 March 2011

SCANDINAVIA

This is the first time I write about Scandinavia. There is so much of the style there that is influencing me lately. It is so simple and personal that drives a strong attraction of my taste, into many different areas, such as interior design, fashion, food, and in general style of life. I found out about a Norwegian online magazine called http://www.boligpluss.no/ and I found these photos. It is a small selection, but just pay attention to the feeling. I am sure this will the be the first of many posts about Scandinavia.

Esta es la primera vez que escribo sobre Escandiavia. Setrata de un estilo, tanto en decoración, moda, comida y en general de estilo de vida, que cada vez ejerce una influencia en mi creatividad más importante.
He encontrada una publicación en la web http://www.boligpluss.no/ y he seleccionado estas fotos para mostraros la esencia de su estilo, simple y fresco, pero lleno de personalidad. Estoy segura de que es la primera vez de muchas por venir que os hablo del estilo escandinavo.

No comments:

Post a Comment