Tuesday 1 February 2011

Weather




It has been a really cold day today here. So cold that the wind went right into the bones, I could feel my hands frozen. It was hard to concentrate on work, so I decided to check some photos of a nice trip to the island of Mallorca I did some years ago. I love their countryside houses, the buganville so pink and climbing all over the place. Kids feet are special to me, they are like soft jelly gums. I love them.

Hoy ha hecho un día de viento gélido en Segovia. Se me quedaban las manos heladas por tan solo salir al exterior a por leña  y no me concentraba en mi estudio. Asi que he pasado un agradable rato revisando unas fotos de un verano que fuimos a Mallorca. Una isla preciosa, con las masías desperdigadas por el campo, y donde la buganvilla crece libremente por cualquier parte. Me chiflan los pies de los niños. Son como gominolas blanditas.

No comments:

Post a Comment