Monday 14 February 2011

TULU


It is time I start posting about my favourite shops. There are so many I have in my head to tell you. Shops from different parts of the world, shops for clothes, for books, for textiles, decoration, for food...for jewelry!  But I decided to start with one I really love. It is called TULU and it is in Istambul. You can see their web http://www.tulutextiles.com/ The owner is an American woman that designs her textiles in India. Her colors are powerful and inspiring.

Creo que ya es hora de que comience a mostraos cuales son mis tiendas favoritas. Son tiendas de lugares distintos del mundo, tiendas de ropa, de libros, de tejidos, de decoración, de comida... y de joyas!
Al final he decidido comenzar por una tienda que me encanta. Se llama TYLU y está en Estambul. Su web es http://www.tulutextiles.com/ La dueña es una mujer americana que diseña sus tejidos en la India. Los colores que utiliza me parecen deliciosos y me llena de inspiración.

No comments:

Post a Comment