Sunday 13 February 2011

A Story On Your Finger



I went to a meeting a few days ago and I was wearing one of my rings. Of course that I do wear my jewelry!
The woman that I was talking to asked me about it and I explained the story behind the ring. She told me it was so special to wear a piece on your finger, that is one of the body parts we see most with our eyes, that carried such a nice story. All my jewelry carries a story. A different one.

Tuve una reunión hace cosa de unos días y llevaba uno de mis anillos. La verdad es que si me pongo mis piezas, procuro hacer piezas que me gusten ponerme. La mujer que tenía delante me preguntó por mi anillo y le conté la historia del anillo, y creo que se quedó fascinada. Me dijo que era especial llevar un anillo con una historia, sobre todo en una parte del cuerpo que nos vemos continuamente. Todas mis piezas llevan una historia. Una distinta.

No comments:

Post a Comment