Monday 3 January 2011

Textiles

One of my passions are textiles. Textiles with a story, with or with out colors, and of different textures. Cotton, linnens, wool... I find extraordinary the fact that a textile can communicate so much. I use them quite often in my jewelry. You will find that I constantly talk about textiles, and here is a first time. These are a bit of my collection from India, Peru, Turkey...

Una de mis pasiones son los tejidos. Los tejidos con una historia, con o sin colores, de diferentes texturas. Algodones, linos, lanas... Me resulta fascinante el mero hecho de que un tejido pueda comunicar tanto. En mi trabajo de diseños los utilizo continuamente. Ireis viendo que contínuamente hablo de ellos en el blog, y he aqui una primera vez. Las fotos son una muestra de mi colección... India, Peru, Turquía..

No comments:

Post a Comment