Sunday 9 January 2011

Steps


Many times I get asked how my inspiration arrives. It is not in a single way, it is a much complex process and not easy to describe. The above earings are from my last collection, and they are very special to me. The bunch of mixed wools are all over the place in the carpets makers of Istambul, and the photo of the woman hugging her chilid comes from a book called La Familia, under the umbrella project called MILK. Nepal has one of the most spectacular jewelry adonrments. They use coral and turquoise as the main stones in their pieces. Keep your eyes open, there is always beauty in the most unexpected place, and there is exactly where my inspiration arrives from.

Cuando me preguntan de dónde me llega la inspiración suelo contestar que de muchos caminos. Es un proceso complejo de definir. Los pendientes de la foto son unos de mis favoritos. Las lanas son de un artesando que tejía alfombras en Estambul, y la foto de la mujer es de un libro que se titula La Familia, bajo el projecto MILK. Nepal es una país increíblemente bonito con una gama de los mejores adornos del mundo. Mantén tus ojos abiertos, ya que la belleza se encuentra en los lugares más insospechados, y es de ahí precisamente de donde me llega la inspiración.

No comments:

Post a Comment