Sunday 23 January 2011

Kids



Today is sunday and I have had time to relax and bit, and most of all to play with my kids. It is always great to focus on the little things they have in their room, such as boxes, baskets, theathers (hand made) and textile elephants. I could not resist to take a photo and show you. By the way, these are bussy days, I am leaving on wednesday and I have soooo many things to prepare.

Hoy es domingo y  he tenido un buen rato de relax y para jugar con mis hijos. Estaba en su cuarto y no he podido resistir el fotografiar pequeños detalles llenos de color, como cajas pintadas, cestos, su teatro de madera y papel mache (hecho a mano), un elefante de trapo.... Por cierto, me voy el miércoles de trabajo y estoy muy liada preparando todo...

No comments:

Post a Comment